Friday, August 26, 2011

26 Hour Drive : Conquered!

     Goodness, it has been a little while since I last updated - but what a whirlwind it has been! I left Austin this past Sunday and drove to see my family in PA. Along the way, I stopped in Dallas and Pittsburg to visit two of my college girlfriends - such a treat! Thanks for hosting me ladies! :-) After a 26-hour journey, my body is greatly opposed to being in the car for longer than 20 minutes...for a while, at least.

     The drive was totally worth it as you can see from the pictures below. So much has already been celebrated (i.e. completing my culinary program & externships, my sis is having a GIRL, etc.) and there is so much more to be celebrated (i.e. my new nephew & hangin' out with my sweet Indy niece)!

Playing dress-up 15 minutes after my arrival!

Loving Aunt Katie's GF, vegan pizza! Yum!

Enjoying PBJ by the pool!

Water baby!!

All 5 girls together (one unseen)! :-)

A happy family - It's a GIRL!

     Once I get a little more settled, I will be back to posting recipes regularly - so please hang with me! :-) I hope all is well with my readers - feel free to leave me a shout out! ;-)

     Many hugs...Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment