Monday, August 29, 2011

A Family Dinner Party!

     Wowza - there are so many events happening in the lives of my family members! This special get-together was in celebration of the sweet new life of my nephew, my brother's birthday, and the farewell to him and his little family (off to Michigan this week)!

     I had the special opportunity to showcase a few of my favorite dishes - what a delight! Everyone was quite complimentary and greatly expressed their enjoyment of the food- I am so encouraged by their support. And I had the sweet treat of having one of my favorite sous chefs in the kitchen with me ... thank you, Kara! ;-)

Dinner Party Menu:
Quinoa-Corn Chowder
Raw & Cooked Salad
Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
Chocolate Cherry Truffles
GF Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Lemon-Blueberry Water

Raw & Cooked Salad
Roasted Red Peppers & Onions, Red Potatoes, Green Beans,
Flaxseed Tempeh, & Fresh Tomatoes served over a bed of Butter Lettuce Leaves
tossed in a Red Wine Vinaigrette

Homemade Bread made with Genuine Love!

....beautiful brown bread...

Chocolate Cherry Truffles
(...looks like someone scampered off with one already!)

Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes
with a Chocolate "Cream Cheese" Frosting
and Blueberries!
     
     What a treat it is to serve my food to loved ones! I enjoy serving and sharing delicous & nourishing food with others. Catering small parties are definitely on my "can-do" list. Let me know if you desire your next luncheon, baby shower, family get-together, bridal shower, etc. to be catered. I'm your gal! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment