Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Veg Anniversary to ME!

  
   
      Today marks my FIVE- year vegetarian anniversary!! I feel fantastic & healthier than ever. So of course, in celebration, I enjoyed a tasty dinner (made by yours truly) and indulged in some dessert! I delighted in quinoa pasta topped with red cabbage & collard greens sauteed with coconut oil! And for dessert - Chocolate Mousse :-) Yummy! (includes silken tofu, unsweetened cocoa powder, agave nectar, frozen banana, & a dollop of peanut butter). Don't let the "healthier" ingredients fool you - it is still considered a treat!

     Thanks to all of you who have always been very thoughtful to make sure I have something to eat & enjoy when I come to gatherings! :-) I appreciate it!

     Why not make your next meal VEG?! :-)

With love & best dishes! Yes, a Paula Deen saying...ironic? Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment