Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cookies, Pies, Cobblers, & Bread!

     For some reason, I have been in quite the baking mood this week...from cookies, to pies & cobblers, to bread! It also helps that my sister-in-law and brother are happy to be my little guinea pigs for any of the goodies I desire to make. :-) Gotta love that sweet tooth! All of my cookies are made with bananas, homemade applesauce, agave nectar, and rolled oats (not quite certified GF- easy to fix though). It's only the little add-ins and spices that I mix up!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Oatmeal Craisin Cookies

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Rustically Red Apple - Apple Pie!
Blueberry Peach Cobbler (Certified GF)
Wonderful Whole Wheat Bread
    
     Don't worry though, I am getting plenty of veggies, fruits, and whole grains in all of us! ;-) Release your inner baker and get in that kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment